The Vampire Diaries
Добре Дошли във VamPire DiaRies - един красив и завладяващ магически свят. Регистрирайте се и изживейте приключението заедно с нас! Очакваме ви!
Форумът се препоръчва също и за фенове на: Pretty little liars, Hunger games, The secret circle, Supernatural, One three hill, Spring Breakers, Teen Wolf
The Vampire Diaries
Добре Дошли във VamPire DiaRies - един красив и завладяващ магически свят. Регистрирайте се и изживейте приключението заедно с нас! Очакваме ви!
Форумът се препоръчва също и за фенове на: Pretty little liars, Hunger games, The secret circle, Supernatural, One three hill, Spring Breakers, Teen Wolf
The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES RPG FORUM

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Прогноза за времето
Мистик Фолс: I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  D210 Облачно, слаб дъжд. Температура: 30° Вятър: лек западен полъх
Latest topics
» Името на героя ви на японски...
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyНед Окт 13, 2013 3:45 pm by Алида Ленър

» Размяна на банери
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 3:51 pm by Хънс Карстес

» Колко % харесваш този преди теб?
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 8:09 am by alison D.

» Никога не съм...
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 8:08 am by alison D.

» -.Скрабъл.-
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 8:04 am by alison D.

»  Питай магическата топка!
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 7:58 am by alison D.

» Градове.
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 6:38 am by alison D.

» Да преброим до 1 млн. ~тема 5
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Сеп 26, 2013 6:35 am by alison D.

» Училищните коридори.
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyПет Сеп 20, 2013 12:42 pm by Faye Herondale

» Избран е актьора за ролята на Арън в сезон 5
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyЧет Авг 22, 2013 2:24 pm by Елена

Връзки
BGtop RealTop.net
Friends
Брояч
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  Pageviews=1
Top posters
Катерина. (3164)
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_vote_lcapI know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_voting_barI know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_vote_rcap 
Елена (1029)
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_vote_lcapI know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_voting_barI know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  I_vote_rcap 
Caitlin. (869)
Суки Джаксън (760)
Джордж Уайнхаус (752)
Ребека. (721)
Стефан Уайнхаус (702)
Дженифър Лав Хюит (545)
Емили Ди Анджело (526)
Пърси Джаксън (513)
Poll
Кой е любимият ви сериал?
 The vampire diaries
 Pretty Little Liars
 Supernatural
 One Tree Hill
 Glee
 How I met your mother
 The Big Bang Theory
Вижте резултатите

I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Амелиа Моралес
Ангел
Ангел
Амелиа Моралес

Female Брой мнения : 110
Местожителство : Heaven

I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...    I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyПет Дек 09, 2011 4:07 am

I know that you like my voice!
I'll give it to you for ringtone!
BEEP...

I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  Samsung-galaxy-note-ii-sch-i605-verizon
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://th3-immortal.bulgarianforum.net/t465-topic
Амелиа Моралес
Ангел
Ангел
Амелиа Моралес

Female Брой мнения : 110
Местожителство : Heaven

I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...    I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  EmptyВто Авг 13, 2013 1:59 am

TOP CONTACTS:
Alexandra
Elena
Elijah
George
Henrik
Katherine
Klaus
N.i.M.
Rebekah
Call alert type: Vibration and increasing melody
Voice call ringtone: Don Omar ft. Lucenzo- Danza Kuduro
Video call ringtone: Muppet Show - Mahna Mahna...m

Ringtone volume: 8
Message alert type: Vibration and melody
Message alert tone: Message tone 4
Message alert repetition: Once

SCREEN SAVER
I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...  Despicable-me-2-review-07-01-13
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://th3-immortal.bulgarianforum.net/t465-topic

I know that you like my voice! I'll give it to you for ringtone! BEEP...
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1